Quality Assurance Program
Most businesses implement a quality assurance or quality control program to meet imposed regulations.
We’ve integrated our quality program to drive our business practice. The quality of the processes as well as the quality of our services comprises our quality assurance program.
The regulatory codes and standards our quality assurance program support include:
- ISO-17025 - General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories, (a laboratory's "ISO-9000") A2LA Mechanical Cert, A2LA NDT Cert, A2LA Chem Cert
- NQA-1 -Quality Assurance Requirements for Nuclear Facility Applications
- 10CFR50 Appendix B - Quality Assurance Criteria for Nuclear Power Plants and Fuel Reprocessing Plants
- ASME III; NCA-3800 - Metallic Material Organization's Quality System Program
- MIL-I-45208A - Inspection System Requirements / with ISR-1
For any questions regarding our Quality Assurance and Quality Control Program, please contact Mr. Steve Lysiak by phone 412-963-1900 or by e-mail email@example.com.